Wednesday, December 2, 2009

21 Years Old: A Celebration of Edge

Hey everyone,
So finals are next week....

yeahhhh

So i'm quite busy and also getting ready to head back to visit WI on the 20th.
Just thought I'd upload some of the pics from my birthday and the Geeks 10th Anniversary Show.



German and Japanese classmates at my bday gathering


21-Year-Old James






MiJin and I love this acoustic bar, Sally Guitar








Sally herself!





That's what the developing world thinks of you






Hyundai Department Store, Sinchon







Thanksgiving at Jeff and Trash's turned into a game of "King Cup"



Hong Gu passed out









Jussi and I at the Geeks show (MiJin took the camera from here)









Ki Seok and I X'ing up, very special that he did it for me










As I requested all week, the Geeks played a cover of my all-time favorite Straight Edge anthem, "Promises Kept", by Champion. I don't remember the time between the song starting and it ending, but that's me up there. Soooo great.





Forget what you heard, THIS is Korea.
See you all soon. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment