Saturday, May 1, 2010

"No, this is not the summer dream, she said..."

May is here.


Timothy: Swede.


JongMyo Shrine.
Holding place for the ancestral tablets of Joseon Dynasty royalty (tomb for the soul).
































One woman from China in our class, ChouYang, works at a Chinese Restaurant in MyeongDong. Our whole class went to visit her and everyone was just so pleasant and delightful to spend time with. I am blessed that I get to see these people every morning.










Nao = Stellar English and nicest laugh/smile in the class.








The last thing I see before returning home after so many memorable nights/weekends.




MiJin and I went to our date-night favorite spot again, Sally Guitar.















I miss North America.






Michael's coming soon, really excited to show him Sinchon and the people and places that have come to hold a special place in my heart. I have about 2 months left in Korea and it's become a part of me.
"It's like a new pair of underwear, at first it's constrictive...but then it becomes a part of you"
-Garth Algar, "Wayne's World"



No comments:

Post a Comment