Saturday, November 7, 2009

Poles, Finns, Welshmen and Army Brats

I'm always meeting more characters. This weekend was no exception. I'm just so glad I can meet such DIVERSE characters, this Saturday night was dominated by Eastern and Northern Europe.

...but not before dinner at MiJin's home.



Kim Hee-Soo, Mijin's Mother


Trying on Hanbok (traditional Korean dress) for the wedding next weekend











MiJin's apartment complex




alley in Verv's neighborhood



















"Rollo Tony Brown Town"








some of Verv's classmates









South African, Polish, etc. poker game





Michael the Welsh-Pole Card Shark and Dara the Soviet Dead Soldier Double Brewskie Bandit


















Jussi the Finn








Relocating the Poker game outside under the Hoi-guk University band shell at 2am
























Jussi "Gimme' the carrrrds" Kilpinen



It was pouring out and so perfect








Jussi translating Finnish Oi! music for Verv


Older Pics >>>


MiJin will find any baby and make it hers for about ten minutes.
This is JiYun's niece :D

Kwons





Doo and her boyfriend, "Dimples"



1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is kind of random, but I came across your blog and was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me! I'm studying abroad at Ewha this coming summer semester and was curious about the dorms and living abroad. If you could email me, I would really appreciate it!
    micheinkorea@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete