Saturday, October 17, 2009

Football (not that one) and Punk Rock a.k.a. I Swear I'm Not British



This weekend I went to a soccer game with my new pal Verv for his birthday. After that I went to a Battle of the Bands in Apgujeong to see ...Whatever That Means. They came in 2nd...but that's because the band in first brought more friends to vote for them, haha.

I've decided that I love it here.

So there's that.

Enjoy pics, miss you all, have my plane ticket booked for Dec. 20th to visit WI.
Stay Warm.



From atop the mini-mountain Ewha sits on



Ewha Campus Complex at night


Ewha soccer field/track








Soccer Game

Verv: Hooligan







Section Cheering Leader


World Cup Stadium (is quite hard to fill for a regular game, it was rather empty)



Translation: Oo oo oo oooooooo oooo ooo ooo ....Seoul! I Love You!
Did we need the words posted? haha

Ajummas!


Anthony

Battle of the Bands

The Rance, Awesome Korean Punk Rock









...Whatever That Means

Midterms this week.
Yikes.
~JH

No comments:

Post a Comment